Thursday 23 July 2015

Henna

       Lately I'm so into henna tattoos. If you are not familiar with it, it's natural paste with which you can draw tattoos on your body. The drawing is bright around 5 days and then it slowly disappears (at least my henna paste does like that). I like these drawings! I do not have any real tattoo and I think I won't have any, so this is a great option. If you are considering doing a tattoo, first you can draw the henna one and see how you like it.
       Drawing them is so fun! When I'm bored I draw them! It's nice for hanging out with your friends and drawing them to each other. It's basically a new tattoo every day!
       You can buy it in some stores, more likely with Indian stuff, but I bought mine on eBay and I am not disappointed!
       Check out some of my drawings!




No comments:

Post a Comment